Have Questions? We're here for you: +1 406-540-6222
Get started in 2 minutes!
Ever wonder why commercial fleets have license plates from Montana?
Has this law been upheld in court?
Calculate your savings
State Sales Tax Rate:
Your Current Registration Cost:
5 Star Registration Cost:
Financing your vehicle? Not a problem.
43% of registrations are financed.
What is Included in your Montana Registration Package?
Our friend Montana department of justice
“The work 5 Star Registration is doing has been great and the Department enjoys working with their team.”
What Our Customers Say:
100% Money Back Guarantee
Never Go To The DMV Again.
Don’t worry about the paperwork, we’ll show you everything you need, and even obtain missing documents for you
It doesn’t matter what state you reside in - we guarantee that we can register or title your vehicle regardless of your state (or your money back)
Get started in 2 minutes!
Our Montana Vehicle Registration LLC package includes:
- Start registration for only $1. We only get paid when we register your vehicle!
- Efficiency. Order today, and you could have your plates and registration within 2-4 weeks.
- Privacy of your information in the way we form your Montana LLC and register your vehicles.
- Custom-drafted LLC articles specifically written for your needs.
- Custom LLC operating agreement written for LLC holding companies to own vehicles. Will other resident agents provide you with an operating agreement that even gives your new MT LLC the right to own a vehicle and register it in Montana?
- Fast and efficient vehicle registrations. Title work is always processed the same day we receive it from you.
- One year of our $49 Montana Registered Agent service.
- Use our address for your titles, registrations, and insurance.
We only charge $1 to start the process. When we file your LLC we charge $299 and when we register your vehicle we charge $549. This is the same cost as other services ($849 total) but there is NO RISK because we only get paid when the work is done.
Montana is the only state that imposes no sales tax on the purchase of a vehicle by its residents including resident LLCs. Since you most likely don’t live in Montana, using a LLC that we setup owned by you, you get to utilize this tax savings.
Yes! In the case of Thomas v. Bridges, 2013-C-1855 (Sup.Ct. LA May 7, 2014), The Louisiana Department of Revenue found out about the car purchase and claimed that the buyer personally owed the state over $30,000 in sales taxes, and tacked on an additional $16,000 in fines and penalties. The Louisiana taxpayer fought the tax assessment all the way through the Louisiana Supreme Court, where he was ultimately victorious. The court held that he had formed a valid LLC under Montana law. The fact that it was formed solely to avoid sales tax on a motorhome purchase did not make the LLC invalid under Montana's LLC law, according to the court.
Hundreds of thousands of people register their car in Montana every year. Montana has had zero sales tax on vehicles for decades.
Hundreds of thousands. We are fortunate to have handled thousands of registrations for our customers!
To do your title registration work, we physically have to have one of our team members at the DMV so you'd have to be here in person and wait times at their office can often be hours.