Street Legal Off Roading Vehicle Registration

You’ve come to the right place to make your Off Roading Vehicle street legal. Our process is straightforward and the most affordable way to make your Off Roading Vehicle street legal.

5 stars - 7327 reviews

We’ve helped thousands from Maine make their off roading vehicle street legal today.

Financing your vehicle? Not a problem.
43% of registrations are financed.

We’ve helped 7 people from Maine make their off roading vehicle street legal today.
Never be limited by your trailer or pickup again… ride your off roading vehicle on any road with our street legalization service.

Hitting the trails is the best feeling… Except for the part where you have to load your trailer or pick up.

With 5 Star Registrations street legal service, you’ll soon be able to have the FREEDOM to legally drive on any road.

Our process is dead simple when it comes to making your off roading vehicle street legal

  1. Purchase our Street Legalization service
    (10,000+ UTVs made street legal this decade)
  2. Receive and Complete Paperwork
  3. Mail or Upload Paperwork
  4. 5 Star Registration processes your paperwork at Montana DMV
  5. Paperwork shipped back to you

Having helped 10,000+ UTV, Dirt Bike, and ATV owners become street legal, we know the ins and outs every step of the way.

Why Montana Registration is the BEST?

  1. There is no sales tax in Montana so you won’t pay taxes on your vehicle
  2. Avoid the 30-Day rule since your vehicle will be registered under a business instead of to you personally
  3. There are no emissions tests and you don’t have to go to the DMV
atv and utv

Here’s everything you’ll get with your order:

All you need to start is just a title, MCO, or bill of sale!



After having made over 10,000+ vehicles street legal, we’re so confident in our ability to register or title your vehicle that we offer a 100% money-back guarantee if, for any reason, we are unable to register or title your vehicle.


We’ll set up your Montana LLC instantly after receiving your order and you can expect your registration and plate in 4-6 weeks. Your title will arrive 6-8 weeks later. The LLC will get approved within 1 business day.

If you choose our “Temporary Tag” add-on, you can use the temp tag to ride within 3 business days.

What documents do I need?

Good news, it doesn’t matter which document you have!

At a minimum, we will need a hand-written bill of sale.

However, if you have a title or another valid proof of ownership, the price will be lower.

Will my LLC need to be renewed?

Your LLC will need to be renewed yearly which is $49 a year. You can have us handle this for you automatically if you’d like!

How do I insure my vehicle under an LLC?

It’s simpler than you think! We’ve spent the better part of a decade finding the best insurance companies for these situations, so you don’t have to. Check out our insurance guide for more information.

How do I register multiple vehicles under the same Montana LLC?

Once your Montana LLC is set up you can continue to add vehicles to that same LLC. All you need to do is select “Yes” that you have an existing Montana LLC when you place your order here and you’ll save up to $300.

What if I haven’t bought the vehicle yet?

In that case, we can set up your Montana LLC first here. Then once the vehicle is purchased, you can add it to your LLC by selecting “Yes, I already have a Montana LLC” on this page above.

How does the personalized plate work?

We will email you a form to select your plate options after placing your order. Custom plates take up to 8 weeks, however, you will receive a temp tag once the DMV processes your order.

You can also order a temp tag sooner by selecting “Add 40-day temp tag” above – it’ll come in up to 3 business days. If your temp tag expires before you receive your custom plates, we’ll send you a new one.

How does the temp tag work?

Instead of waiting the usual 2-3 weeks before you can start riding, we’ll email you a 40-day temp tag within 3 business days. You can print it and use it to start riding right away!

Do I have to file taxes with my LLC?

The LLC is classified as an Asset Holding LLC, not a Revenue Generating LLC, therefore, no taxes will have to be filed.

Are there any hidden costs?

NO! We are transparent about all pricing and if you have any questions, call or text us and we’ll happily answer.

What parts will I need?

All OHVs need:

  • White headlights with low and high-beam

  • Red tail lights with brighter or separate brake light

  • Reflectors: yellow front and rear

  • White license plate light

  • Front and rear turn signals

  • DOT tires

  • Mirrors

  • Horn

  • Quiet exhaust with muffler

  • Spark arrestor (if you plan to use trails, OHV areas, etc.)

UTVs also need:

  • Seat belts

  • Handbrake

  • Rollover protection

  • Windshield and wipers

You DO NOT need these parts installed for us to get started and no inspection is needed.

(You will, however, need these parts installed prior to driving so you don’t get a ticket).

Join 100,000 on Instagram: @MontanaExotic

Scroll to Top